Carcoar Hospital Museum
Carcoar Hospital Museum is located in the village of Carcoar, on Wiradjuri Country, in the Central West of New South Wales.
The museum is housed in the original Carcoar Hospital building, established in 1861. It preserves and displays a collection of the hospital’s historic medical equipment and surgical instruments.
Along with historical photographs and artefacts reflecting the district’s medical history are architectural remnants of the early structure including an intact operating theatre, complete with open fireplace.
7 Eulamore Street, Carcoar NSW 2791