Test – Trades Hall Broken Hill Copy
Built 1891-1905 Trades Hall is one of the few surviving Victorian buildings in Broken Hill. It is prominently located and has been little altered externally since it was built. Its chief internal feature is a vast painted ceiling in a geometrical pattern.
The Trades Hall Collection consists of a wide variety of artefacts associated with the history of the union movement in Broken Hill. It includes collections of union badges, union banners and signs, two large Amalgamated Miners Association flags, documents including picket maps from the 1909 lockout and collections of correspondence, invoices and dockets